Who are we?: “It is fun to have fun but you have to know how.” Dr Seuss
BlueRock is a specialist entrepreneurial advisory firm. We are dedicated to looking after entrepreneurial businesses and their owners by providing a holistic approach to business advice, accounting/tax, technology solutions, digital marketing, law, wealth creation, protection and management. BlueRock takes pride in the fact that we are a fun business. We believe we are unique and we partner with our clients to provide an ultra-professional outcome in all things relevant to holistic wealth and business success. The having fun part doesn’t mean we don’t work hard, we do. We are not your average professional services firm, we live our culture.
Will be a senior property lawyer (and an awesome individual) who has a working experience and knowledge of the Retail Leases Act (national) and competency in drafting and advising on lease documentation (acting for both tenants and landlords).
Will see you act for some of Australia's leading retail brands, property companies, developers, family owned businesses, retail chains and international brands through to start-up businesses.
You will draft and advise on leases, including Agreements for lease, fitout deeds, subleases, lease assignments, surrenders, default notices, terminations, exercise of options and rent reviews. Negotiate lease terms and identify appropriate amendments.
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in PQE in Property Law / Leasing
- Implement a high level of attention to detail with clients and pride yourself on the quality of service maintaining the firms strong market reputation
- Strong inter-personal skills to develop positive client relationships
- Excellent ability to draft legal documents and correspondents in clear and concise language
- Who is able to provide guidance and leadership to junior lawyers
- Be a highly driven and proactive member of the team who represents the firms brand
The Perks: BlueRock Law will provide the following…
- Free lunches up to 2 days/week
- Annual corporate retreat
- Great social club and activities
- Gym Membership upon 12 months’ continuous service
- Phone bill covered after 6 months continuous service
- Funky CBD office with our very own golf simulator
- Extra leave days around public holidays
- A great working environment with people passionate about delivering outstanding service to our clients
- A genuine care for your career development and a desire to see you succeed
- A salary at market value negotiable for the right person based on experience